QuickBooks is software that facilitates excellent accounting solutions to several large scale enterprises and also caters its services to small and medium-sized companies. Their services include tax auditing, payroll management, and invoicing, to mention a few. However, users face some errors that occur while operating the software. One of these errors includes the QuickBooks payroll error code PS058. The company provides dependable QuickBooks support for troubleshooting such errors. You can follow the guidelines below for resolving the error code PS058.
Updating QuickBooks desktop
· Proceed with updating the QuickBooks desktop for the newest maintenance release. Do so by navigating to help and then to update QuickBooks option.
· Further press on the button of update now. After this, you can close the QuickBooks and then re-launch it.
· Now, install the updates of payroll, to do this, simply navigate to the employee’s section and click on the option that states get payroll updates, after doing that press on the option of update.
Checking errors of the company file
· After completing the previous step, proceed with checking the log file of QuickBooks for errors associated with the company file.
· Further tap the F2 key, or you can tap the Ctrl + 1 key when your cursor is on QuickBooks. Now tap on the F3 key when the cursor is on the screen of product information.
· Then click on the tab of the open file when inside the window of tech help. Now double click on QBWin.log for accessing the log file. After doing this, you will need to check for errors. If you encounter the error, then all you will need to do is follow the set of guidelines, therefore eliminating it.
Accessing the utility
· Proceed with updating your software copy of QuickBooks to ensure there are no performance-related issues due to non-updating. After doing this, access the utility of Reboot.bat.
· Further this, you can restart the system, and re-open the software. You can repair the QuickBooks desktop if the error persists.
The QuickBooks error code PS058 can be solved with the right set of instructions when followed sequentially.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical difficulties related to QuickBooks, then you can contact QuickBooks customer support for technical assistance. Our team of professionals can help you in troubleshooting the technical aspects of QuickBooks and help you resolve errors such as PS058.
Mark Ray is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Quickbooks support at QuickBooks Desktop Support or QuickBooks Customer Service.