The popularity of accounting software has opened new career paths to IT professionals. A business organization that wants to make the most of the accounting software should use the diverse features of the accounting software. However, using each and every feature of the accounting software requires commendable skills. More number of business organizations are turning to seek guidance from QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor to make optimum use of the accounting software. A pro-advisor covers various aspects necessary to use the accounting software in a systematic way deriving maximum benefits out of it. Eliminating common issues from the accounting software with the help of the best team of QuickBooks Accounting Assistance can also be guided by the QuickBooks pro adviser. Earning a certification of a pro-advisor in the accounting software QuickBooks proves beneficial in the career aspects of the accountant. This blog is to guide the readers about how to become a pro-advisor of QuickBooks Desktop.
Certifications of QuickBooks Pro-Advisor Program
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks POS
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solution
It may be noted that an aspirant has to clear an examination for the certification. The number of questions asked in the examination will be 55 and the minimum passing score required for the certification program is 80 percent. It is advised to the aspirants that they should be well acquainted with the accounting software before taking the online test.
Steps to become a QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor
- The first and the foremost step to gain the certification is to sign up for the QuickBooks Online Accountant Program. A user will be required to enter the credentials including email address, full name, contact number, and a self-developed unique password for completing the process of the registration.
- The second step involves studying in a comprehensive manner so as to clear the examination with a greater than 80 percent marks. It must be noted that the certification is only useful if the candidate secures 80 or higher percentage in the examination. The main course covers the various aspects of the examination that should be practiced thoroughly on the accounting software.
- Take up the examination from a secured webpage. It must be noted that the cost of taking up the examination is zero. So setting up a debit or credit card for the payment is not at all required in this case.
Essential Modules to be studied for the Test
- Learn the process of setting up the clients.
- The module of learning the setup of small business clients.
- Essentials of Tools and Banking
- Learning to create reports
- Selecting the right subscription according to business needs.
- A thorough study of the client’s book.
Becoming a QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor enhances the chance of selection of an employee in a job interview. It acts as a cherry on the top of the cake. Besides many business organization prefers such skills over the official degrees issued by reputed institutions. The certification holders of pro-advisor saves the business organizations from investing in costly QuickBooks Accounting Assistance.
Marisol Cruz is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Quickbooks Accounting Assistance. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Customer services how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.