QuickBooks is accounting software that facilitates efficient solutions related to the accounting tasks to large scale companies and also medium-sized brands and small-scale enterprises. The software provides assistance in payroll management and tax auditing to add to its utility. However, there are some instances when users face technical issues related to QuickBooks. There is reliable QuickBooks support available for the users who encounter technical difficulties while operating the software.
You can read about the guidelines mentioned below and follow them to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code 2000
- Proceed with booting your system and logging in to the computer with the credentials of an administrator. If you do not have the privileges of an admin, then you won’t be able to resolve this error effectively.
- Now, click on the Computer icon and navigate to the local disk drive C by double-clicking on it and then browse for the file QBWUSER.ini
- You will require renaming this file of QBWUSER.ini as the names are usually the cause of the error code 2000 in QuickBooks. Further, you can also rename the ECML file that is linked with the entitlement data storage.
- After this step, edit the name of this file start QBW user.ini. After the renaming is finished, you can proceed further by opening a sample file in the software.
- You can execute this, by simply selecting the file the drop-down menu. If you can open this file, then this error is fixed if it is doesn’t open then make sure your windows are updated to the latest upgrades and not lacking in the latest drivers.
- Perform a full scan for your system and click on the fix errors tab for rectifying the damages that have occurred in the results.
Get in touch with us
In case, you are facing technical issues related to QuickBooks; you can contact the QuickBooks customer support for troubleshooting the problems. Our team of experts can help you with easy step by step guidelines that are simple to implement and assist you in resolving these errors.
Mark Ray is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Quickbooks support at QuickBooks Desktop Support or QuickBooks Customer Service.