The popularity of the accounting software of QuickBooks has reached top levels. Every other industry of small size and medium size prefers to invest in the accounting software of QuickBooks. It is so because investing in the accounting software often leads to more economical to the businesses organization. One can also connect with the team of QuickBooks support for quick assistance to eliminate the various error codes occurring in the accounting software of QuickBooks. The error code 6130 usually occurs when there exist a damaged file in the accounting software of QuickBooks.
Usual Reasons Behind The Occurrence Of Error Code 6130 In The Accounting Software Of QuickBooks
- The issues of incompatibility of the accounting software with the operating software system of the computer device.
- The file that is being tried to access by the user of the accounting software is actually damaged or has some corrupt features within it.
- The activated firewall in the system device of the user is creating some sort of blockage in certain part of the accounting software of QuickBooks.
- Any form of virus present in the accounting software of QuickBooks may also lead to the occurrence of the error code 6130 in the accounting software.
Effective Solution To Eliminate The Error Code 6130 From The Accounting Software Of QuickBooks
- Move to start icon of the computer and locate the option of Windows File Manager.
- Having opened the Windows File Manager go to the folder of QuickBooks Installation.
- Now move the cursor to Folder C and open it.
- Now move the cursor to Folder Users and open it.
- Now move the cursor to Folder Public and open it.
- Now move the cursor to Folder Documents and open it.
- Now move the cursor to Folder Intuit and open it.
- Now move the cursor to Folder QuickBooks and open it.
- Locate the files with the extension of .ND & .TLG.
- Rename them by adding .OLD.
- Save the files.
This will make your accounting software free of the error code 6130. Contact with QuickBooks helpline number to eliminate your errors and issues quickly.
Marisol Cruz is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Quickbooks Customer support. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support, Quickbooks Customer support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.Call us at +1(866)258-0088 or visit website: http://accountingsoftwareassistance.com/